Menu Close

Why Beeswax Candles?

Beeswax candles are used to purify the air in your home. The air we breathe contains billions of electrically charged particles called positive ions. Positive ions are small molecules that have gained a positive charge. Most forms of pollution, toxic chemicals, pet dander, pollen, mold, and other harmful chemicals in the air carry a positive electrical charge, making them positive ions.

Negative ions balance the air by increasing the ratio of negative ions to positive ions. Negative ions purify the air of dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants. Beeswax candles are the only candle that produces negative, which help to remove pollution from the air.

Beeswax candles are great for people with asthma and allergies. Whether you live in the city or countryside, household air contains allergens, dust and airborne toxins which interfere with air quality.

Beeswax candles have a longer and cleaner burn. Beeswax candles emit light that is similar to the light spectrum of sunlight. This is thanks to beeswax’s high melting point of approximately 149° Fahrenheit. Because beeswax has a higher melting point than other waxes, it emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame. Beeswax candles also last longer than most other candles. Because it is so dense (0.958), it burns slower and drips less, and many consider beeswax candles to be drip free.

Beeswax candles are 100% natural and require no chemical processing. Our candles begin with natural yellow beeswax granules, as they come from nature, without any synthetic fragrances added. All our candles have a natural honey aroma, and our essential infusions have only 100% pure essential oils, nothing chemical or synthetic added to it!