Raw beeswax is simple and sweet, and with these candles they are a perfect gift option for any occasion. You don’t have to worry about packaging, we will do it for you!
Please Note: To avoid tunneling, burn the 8 oz Classic Beeswax Candle until the melting bath has reached the wall of the container (2-3 hours).
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Dimensions: 2.875in (diameter) x 3.475in (height)
- Weight: 14.5 oz Total
- Clean burn – no toxic petrochemical by-products
- Square Braid Cotton wick – no lead
- Glassware is recyclable
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the tin wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.
Beeswax is a natural wax derived from honeybees. Typically ten pounds of honey yields one pound of beeswax. When originally formed, wax in the honeycomb is nearly white, but yellows with the addition of natural oils introduced by pollen from flowers. Beeswax is collected directly from the honeycombs of a beehive and can be found in different forms. Do to its high melting point; beeswax’s already easy workability is enhanced when in granules/pearl form.
Paraffin free, benzene free. As a result no toxic petrochemical by-products are released during the burning of beeswax candles.