Our 8 oz Autumn Orchard Harvest Beeswax Candle is hand-poured with a blend of beeswax and soy wax. Beeswax is can be found in some of the most ancient candle making, and provides amazing benefits while the soy wax is great at filling spaces with fragrance.
Enjoy the sweet, strong aroma of crisp orchard apples as it combines with the spicy scents of cinnamon, cloves ad berries with notes of vanilla cream. It’s blended perfectly in a spicy and warm autumn scent in the naturally aromatic beeswax & soy wax.
Please Note: To avoid tunneling, burn the 8 oz French Lavender Beeswax Blend Candle until the melting bath has reached the wall of the container.
Free shipping on orders over $35 within the continental United States through our Etsy store CLICK HERE
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Dimensions: 2.875in (diameter) x 3.475in (height)
- Weight: 8 oz
- Clean burn – no toxic petrochemical by-products
- Square Braid Cotton wick – no lead
- Glassware is recyclable
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the glass wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.
Our mission is to create quality eco-friendly beeswax products that champions healthy living, and conscious consumer behaviors. We source raw material locally, and proudly craft our product in New York. (Read more about 13 Beeswax)
Beeswax is a natural wax derived from honeybees. Bees consume six to eight pounds of honey to produce one pound of beeswax. When originally formed, wax in the honeycomb is nearly white, but yellows with the addition of natural oils introduced by pollen and nectar from flowers. Beeswax is collected directly from the honeycombs of a beehive and can be found in different forms. Do to its high melting point; beeswax’s already easy workability is enhanced when in granules/pearl form.
Paraffin free, benzene free. As a result no toxic petrochemical by-products are released during the burning of beeswax candles.