Raw beeswax is simple and sweet, these pillar candles are a perfect option to place as decoration on your table for a special dinner or simply in your living room to create a much more cozy atmosphere.
Please note: to avoid tunneling, burn the 2 inch Pillar Candle until the molten pool has reached the wall.
- Burn Time: hours
- Dimensions: 2in (diameter) x variable (height)
- Weight: variable
- Clean burn – no toxic petrochemical by-products
- Square Braid Cotton wick – no lead
- Label is recyclable
- Trim the wick to ¼” before every lighting.
- To maximize burn time, allow the candle to burn until the molten pool has reached the wax wall. You can continue to burn the candle at this point.
- To prevent uneven burning, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.
Beeswax is a natural wax derived from honeybees. Typically ten pounds of honey yields one pound of beeswax. When originally formed, wax in the honeycomb is nearly white, but yellows with the addition of natural oils introduced by pollen from flowers. Beeswax is collected directly from the honeycombs of a beehive and can be found in different forms. Do to its high melting point; beeswax’s already easy workability is enhanced when in granules/pearl form.
Paraffin free, benzene free. As a result no toxic petrochemical by-products are released during the burning of beeswax candles.